If you need to travel more than 20 miles and have a valid VA driver’s license, your primary choice should be a rental car. RideShare will only pay for a compact car, which must be returned within 24 hours. Enterprise Car Rental has agreed to bill RideShare directly. You may choose any service you prefer, but if you use an agency other than Enterprise, be prepared to pay for the car when you pick it up. Reimbursement will follow receipt of your completed invoice. Contact the office closest to your work site.
Enterprise Car Rental Offices:
- Charlottesville: Pantops Mountain 434-979-5566
- Charlottesville: Seminole Square 434-974-7488
- Culpeper: 540-829-7800
- Madison Heights: 434-528-3780
- Richmond (Glen Allen): 804-346-9500
- Richmond (Broad Street)* 804-217-6323
- Waynesboro: 540-943-9714
* There are several other Richmond branches. For the one closest to you, visit Enterprise.com
Most rental car agencies are only open from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday-Friday, so even if you need to travel more than 20 miles, you may need to travel by taxi after hours.